Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Introducing Sadie

Here's SADIE :) (Secretly, but to Chris' dismay, her full name is Sadie Fair the Chocolate Princess). I looked up her name, and Sadie is a Hebrew name meaning Princess. I think it fits.

She is the stray from the kennel, and I know she's kind of funny looking, but God looks on the heart, not the outward appearance, so keep that in mind :)

Sadie is such a sweet girl! She doesn't seem to know a stranger. She loves to sit in all our laps...and Chris even let her cuddle with him on the couch (*gasp* dogs are not to be on the furniture!). I think she's pretty good at wrapping herself around fingers....

I put her on the scale at PetSmart today and she was a whole 3.5 pounds. The vet thinks she's between 5 and 6 months old. At the kennel, she slept all night in her crate without accidents, so I think she'll be pretty easy to potty train if she's not already. So far, we have spent quite a bit of time outside and she's been a good girl. Ranger and her are doing fine, and Sadie has been really submissive with her.

It's hard not to compare her with Ollie, but so far, she's doing a great job filling our house with smiles. I think she'll make a great fit for our family :)


eeeee!!!! I love her (string-bean legs, big eyes, and all)!!!!!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I think she is ADORABLE!!! Nothing funny looking about her :)

Lizze said...

Super cute!

Erin Lemish said...

Looks like she's a great fit for your family! Enjoy! :)

Anonymous said...

What a precious little muffin