Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First Swim!!

I'm so proud of Ethan!! His swim lessons have really bolstered his confidence with the water. Today was his first day to swim at the waterpark with floaties, and I couldn't believe how much swimming he was doing with his face under the water!

Later in the afternoon, since he was doing so well, I asked if he wanted to try swimming without his floaties. He had no fear as he swam to and from the stairs to me, and to and from the wall to me. I couldn't believe that was his little body squirming under the water as he reached for me!

In a sense, I was disappointed that I didn't have my camera. On the other hand, my videos and pictures would still be stuck on the camera anyway...ggrrrr.... It's a problem with our computer reading our camera. We tried to get into the Genius Bar at the Apple Store the other day, but they had no availability. We're going to try on the 15th when we'll be in the area again. Until then, all photos are frozen in my camera, and it's driving me crazy!

1 comment:

Lizze said...

How exciting - what a big day!