Thursday, August 14, 2008

Do these pants make my hiney look big?


Chris sent me this postcard in 1994. I don't know why he was in Texas, but his impression of it was "lots of hicks and gun racks". Of course, we have changed our opinion since living here ;)

Anyway, I found this postcard in our trunk of memories, and thought it was pretty ironic! I put it up in our computer room for grins. Yesterday, Ethan saw it and pulled it in for a closer look. Serious as a heart attack, he says, "Mommy, is this a picture of you?"

ummm....?!?!?!?! I'm not sure what to think about that one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Off topic, but just to remember....Yesterday, Ethan was thinking hard about something. Finally, he says, "You know, you say 'Today' when the sun is up; 'Tonight' when the sun is down." Just in case anyone needed clarification.

1 comment:

Jonna Wilson said...

That is TOOOOOOOO funny! : )