Sunday, August 10, 2008

If you don't update soon...

"If you don't update the blog soon, there's going to be a revolt!"--Lisa, my beautiful sister-in-law

I DO have pictures; the heat is just making me too apathetic to upload them!

So, here's a short blip:

We prayed last night that Ethan would have a good attitude this morning for church (some Sundays, he has the worst attitude about having to get up early and staying all morning in his class). God answered our sweet boy's prayer....he had the BEST attitude today. He got himself dressed, turned off the TV, "brushed" his own hair (and I let him go that way because I was so proud of him), got in his car seat, and walked into his classroom, ALL ON HIS OWN VOLITION AND WITH A SUPER ATTITUDE! Praise the Lord!

Tonight, after evening church, I looked at him in his car seat. He just looked so old, so handsome, it brought tears to my eyes. I asked him, "How did you get so handsome?" He replied, "Well, I brushed mine own hair." Could I love him any more??

2 comments:

Linsi said...

Too cute!! Can't believe how fast they grow!! :)

Dorothy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I Miss seeing your little Ethan's SWEET SWEET FACE!!!!!!!! And you and Chris!!! Love you guys :) MISS YOU TONS!