Monday, April 27, 2009

Please don't revolt!

(hm,hm, Auntie Lisa!) :)

I promise, I will update someday....

The good news is that all is well...The girls have been growing...At three months, Audrey was 9 lbs and Norah was 9 lbs, 13 oz. They are gaining a little over an ounce a day--right on target! They are breastfeeding champs now, and I'm SO thankful for my little friend, the EZ-2-Nurse Twins Pillow. Goodness, if anyone out there plans to nurse twins, this is a MUST! Lots of smiles from the girls. They are so cute! Of course, how would you know...all the pictures are stuck on my camera...

Ethan is so funny and so cute. He's all cuddled up in bed with daddy right now...and the girls are sleeping in their swings...and it's thunderstormy and dark....I can either jump in bed with my two sleepyheads or try to get something productive done...



5 comments:

Kami said...

I would jump on bed!!!! :)

I'm so glad things are going well!

Kami

Shannon said...

I second that ... jump in bed and snuggle!

myfriar said...

I worked out instead...my buns feel the burn!!

Sarah said...

I just might revolt! After seeing how CUTE and PRECIOUS they are in person - I can't believe you're not posting more pictures!!!!

We LOVED seeing you guys on Monday!! Can't wait to see you again - hopefully at the park this time so the kids can work out their energy!! :)

Love you!!!

Lisakay said...

See, I'm not the only one who may revolt ;)...atleast I will get to see you ALL in person in just a month :)! Can't wait.

PS Hope you are having fun with Jenny.