Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Swagger Wagon

I painfully and ashamedly will admit that I might have some mini-van envy. (Did I really just say that? Oh dang. I'm so old.) I LOVE our Durango...it's big and comfy and works for our family....but we rented a van once...and let me tell you, I was highly impressed with the fact that Ethan could stand up and get dressed in the car. I can only imagine how a roomy vehicle like this would fare for us when our girls are potty training on the go. They could totally use a little potty chair in the car, saving me quite a bit of stress and mess.

The other thing about a mini-van that I would love is that when our family comes for a visit, each passenger would be able to climb in through a real door. In our current situation, our three car seats fill up the second row. The third row, where our guests take a seat, is only accessible through the back hatch. It's pretty ghetto when I have to open the back hatch and lift/shove Papi Frank's legs and backside over the seat, and sometimes I forget to re-open the back hatch to let him back out, leaving him trapped on the inside yelling, "Hey!! Let me out!" It's even worse when it's my poor mom having to get in and out!

We have no plans to make a trade on our Durango, but this video made me laugh out loud and kind of made me want to go van shopping. I can't believe I actually fit into this demographic. Hello Reality.

I added the links because the videos don't seem to play 100% of the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4


*Edited to add this one because it seems so relevant to our family. OMGosh, I am so laughing out loud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXUMHNH0XVs&feature=channel

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hahaha I love the swaggin' wagon!! That rap was awesome! :)

BlessedMommy said...

I recently told my husband that I know I have reached true adult-hood because I salivate over mini vans and want one soooo bad! Pathetic, I know!