Thursday, January 8, 2009

Alone Time

WOW. This is awesome. Today is Ethan's second day back at school. Not that I haven't LOVED working at his school the last couple years...I just didn't realize how wonderful it is to expect to come home to a quiet house. I picked up the house in a super jiffy because I wasn't side-tracked in the transition from dishes to laundry. I read my Bible in a full state of consciousness, instead of trying to do it at dawn before anyone else wakes up. I put my feet up and didn't say a word to anybody. On Tuesday, I hopped back in bed and took a nap next to my snuggly hubby. I am so thankful for this blessed time alone! I hope the babies bake for an extra, extra long time now!!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Enjoy it honey!!! You deserve it!!

Kami

Lizze said...

Sounds like a great time - enjoy it to the fullest!