Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Shop-Vac

Why do people laugh and have to clarify with us when Ethan tells them he got a Shop-Vac for Christmas??

Anyway... Original Craftsman shop-vac was way too big and we ran into difficulty hanging it in Ethan's room. Daddy inherited Original Craftsman shop-vac for the garage.

Ethan went and picked out new and "just my size" Shop-Vac. Perfect for his room! (and luckily, no questions asked about Santa's original pick)

We are now a three shop-vac family--hanging garage, hanging bedroom, and closet canister. Aren't we cool?


3 comments:

Kami said...

That is so adorable. Now he can come over and clean my house!!! LOL Your home looks so warm and lovely. I wish mine did. Ha

Kami

Unknown said...

I love it!! Riley got a a CRAFTSMAN tool box from Sears!!! So cute

myfriar said...

Ha,ha! Dorothy, Ethan got that Craftsman toolbox in the picture, too! That was from Mom and Dad (but mostly Dad!). I love how our boys want to be just like daddy ;)