Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cheap Thrills

Chris and I actually got to witness the clock on our cable box jump from 1:59 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. this morning. We may not celebrate New Year's around here, but we GET DOWN with daylight savings time coming to an end.

Here's our conversation while feeding Audrey and Norah:

Chris: Here's the question. Do you think the clock will go to 2:00 or straight to 3:00?

Michelle: Hmm...I don't know.... No, I think it will go to 2:00..... What do you think?

Chris: It's gotta change sometime....

(Silence while staring at 1:59........Then BOOM...3:00!)

Michelle: Ahhh, Whoooah....

And the dumb thing is, I really thought that was exciting.

It's obvious we have not been out much in the last couple months....

1 comment:

Erin Lemish said...

ha ha! I was wondering the same thing... now I know! :) Zoe managed to sleep right through daylight savings time - so THANKFULLY we missed it!

Oh, and thanks to driving/lifting restrictions - I don't get out much either these days! :)

Can't wait to see you and the girls "in person"!