Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nursery is DONE!

Sweet Erin L. sent these blankets to the girls when Norah was home and Audrey was still in the NICU. She added the sweetest note which reminded me that though the girls were apart, they were united in the loving arms of Jesus. It was such a tender touch.



These are the beautiful name tags that Trisha M. made for the girls while they were in the hospital.



This has been my theme verse since the day I found out I was pregnant--"With God, all things are possible." I REALLY wanted to have it displayed in the nursery. Imagine my delight when I found this plaque, which matches perfectly with the decor. GOD IS GOOD---What a loving Daddy!!!




Just another touch from my oh-so-creative mother-in-law, Gail. She sewed the basket liners, crib skirts, chair cover, curtains, and these flower tie-backs.






Ethan wanted to hold Audrey....


But then also wanted his picture taken with his cheese grater (Christmas wish, 2007)

6 comments:

Kami said...

I love the nursery!! It is beautiful! The cheese grater cracks me up!!

Kami

Shannon said...

Straight out of a magazine! It couldn't be any more beautiful ... or any more "you" ... wow. I love, love, LOVE the sayings on the walls!!!

kellbelle96 said...

So beautiful!! Want to come design my room next? ;)

Ethan is such a crack-up! He must bring a smile to your face everyday. What a blessing he is!

Erin Lemish said...

The room is BEAUTIFUL, Michelle!

What a great husband Ethan will be someday... he already owns a cheese grater! :)

Jonna Wilson said...

Oh Michelle the room is just gorgeous! What great decor and momentos! It made me want to cry!

Lauren said...

What a beautiful nursery! I love all the sweet touches especially the glass door knobs.