Monday, October 19, 2009

They're Getting So OLD!

This little bear is almost 5! We had his super fun WinKids (gymnastics) birthday party yesterday, but his official Big Day isn't until FRIDAY!!!
(Ethan's t-shirt cracks me up. Can you figure out what it "says"?)

I'd like to upload pictures from his b-day party, but honestly, they're crappy.

And these little angels are almost 9 months! They are crawling all over the house, pulling open drawers and getting stuff all over...at least this time I never got around to thoroughly reorganizing the drawers after Ethan messed them up when he was little, so no biggie...keeps them busy in the kitchen while I'm cooking ;)


Audrey and Norah cheering for Ethan at his soccer game

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Man. Time is moving WAY TOO FAST. :(

Adorable, though, all three of them!

kellbelle96 said...

Cute pics! I can't believe Audrey and Norah leave their sunglasses on! So adorable!! :)

Kami said...

I wish I could give all three a HUGE hug and pinch all of their cheeks!!!!

Kami