Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Cards...

With this level of enthusiasm and cooperation, I'm sure to get my perfect-wish photo....

in my dreams!





I take it back...I've gotten some pretty good pictures (like, 1 good for every 100 taken), but I'm still hoping everyone will find it within themselves to have patience with my photo apprenticy (I know, but "apprenticeship" sounds like I have an actual mentor/teacher...which I wish I did!) to get one fantastic picture of everyone together!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

These are too funny. The last one is priceless ... better than any perfectly posed photo, in my opinion. These are the ones they'll look back on one day and laugh at. I love it.

(There's a pic we have of my sis at about a year old where she has the BIGGEST frown and big tears in her eyes, taken at a photo studio. My mom always says how GLAD she is the photog snapped that candid shot - it was the one that got blown up and hung on the wall for years to come. We all love that picture!)