Saturday, November 7, 2009

We're very serious about meals



Oh my darlings....I love them, I love them!

And usually they don't look quite so serious during meals...these girls love, I mean LOVE, to eat! What a blessing....esp. considering I just read this from Ethan's baby book: "Ethan, you look so sad in your high chair and feeding you is quite difficult." If I were a good blogger, I'd take time to find and scan one of the sad Ethan high chair pictures, but you'll just have to take my word....he looked pathetic. I could just take a recent picture of him during a meal...it wouldn't look much different ;) I promise.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I registered for the same highchair that your little one has in the top picture. Too cute!

Their sad little faces. That's what I look like when I am stuffed. LOL

Kami