Sunday, March 7, 2010

We're in it to win it...Together :)

Hokey, I know, but I'm so excited to join my sweet hubby in his 90-day fitness challenge (as in the rear-end kicking P*90*X)! In approximately 90 days, Chris will turn 35....and in 90 days he will give himself (and me...weeeee!) a whole new look. At least that's the goal. Check in for our 30, 60, and 90 day progress checks.


And because I'm the loving wife, I made sure to eat an entire box of See's chocolate by myself in less than 12 hours....I really want Chris to get off on the right foot and not be tempted by sweets around here!

Without further ado, here's our Day 1 pictures and stats.

And, no, we didn't make up all these stellar poses....


*awww, he's so cute and I'm so proud of my honey~~~


Chris:
Weight: About 149
Chest: 38"
Waist: 36.5"
Hips: 37"
Thighs: 18.25"
Arms (flexed at bicep): 12"

Michelle:
Weight: ??
Chest: 31"
Waist: 25"
Hips: 31"
Thighs: 18"
Arms (flexed at bicep): 10"

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Holy cow Sister! Look at those guns! Sexy beast!

Shannon said...

Um, okay, surely I read this wrong ... according to the pics, it appears you have ALREADY done the program?!?!

I was waffling about going to the gym tomorrow ... now I'm DEFINITELY going! Sheesh.

I'm not sure what you're going to look like AFTER the 90 days, but I'd love to know what you've done to look like that BEFORE the 90 days! You DID have twins a year ago, no? I simply don't understand how your stomach looks like that ... I have abdominal separation after my last two, unfortunately ... I'm UBER jealous of that tummy!

I hear the program's a killer ... can't wait to hear about your experiences!!! GOOD LUCK to both of you!

kellbelle96 said...

I'm a little confused also...you already look great! I'm super jealous too...my youngest is 3 so I don't have any excuses!!

Let me know how you like the program...Ryan and I have been talking about getting it.