Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just for Grins and Giggles

Here are my two children who LOVED the green pancakes I made on St. Patrick's Day



This shirt is a size 7. A SEVEN!
When he got dressed this morning, we noticed it was just a little big, but not too bad...
When he got home from school, he went to the restroom, then came out with a huge grin:
"Hey Mom, I think I grew at school today."
"Why do you think that?"
"Because, LOOK at me. Don't I look TALLER?!"

Slow down, little man!


Look who is sporting Pig Tales, Dr. Seuss style!
I can't keep this little monkey off our glider.


Sweet Norah...bless her little hairless head....
While I was doing Audrey's piggies, Norah went to the closet and dug out her own "pretty" (we call their bows, headbands, and hats their "pretties" and they LOVE to look pretty!)

Happy as a clam with her own "pretty"




"Hmmm, this rock looks interesting."

"Does it paint my toes or fit like a shoe?"

"Ah, so that's what it feels like to have wind in my hair...
And boy, this rock is still interesting."
"I'm gonna show it to Mama!"
"Uh-oh, something's missing (and it's not my hair)."
"Where did my pretty go?"
"I gotta go tell Mama."
(and by "tell", she means, "UUHHH. MM. UHHHH.)

"That's better!"




"Hey Mom, look how STRONG I am!"
"Ethan! Put her down!"

"Mom, she likes when I do that to her!"


Ms. Smarty Pants
Look how she tries to "fix" the broken stick.










I can't believe that at one point in our lives, ALL of Ethan's toys fit into this Red Vines container.


I also can't believe we still HAVE this Red Vines container!



I guess there was a reason I kept it in the box of "Ethan's favorite baby toys"


We obviously don't need toys with lots of bells and whistles:

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Gorgeous pics! I love the one of Audrey in the red vines container. Hilarious! I laughed out loud. :)

kellbelle96 said...

Great pictures! :)