Friday, April 2, 2010

Teeth

My Audrey-girl woke up this morning and had two top teeth! They have been working on breaking the surface, and I could barely feel them as of two days ago. Today, they are here and they look big! The problem is, Audrey is a bit of a biter....and poor Norah has always been the only victim. Up until now, it has done little harm since she only had her two bottom teeth, but with four teeth, I'm afraid that's going to pack a painful punch~

Norah has two bottom teeth, but her second one came in crooked (!). Maybe it will turn in time....or maybe we need to start putting away for her orthodontist bills :( :( I think she's also working on a top tooth.

OK...we're running out the door to grab some groceries, but I think my timing couldn't be worse--I hear the thunder rolling and the skies are black, but if I don't go now, we won't have anything for lunch or dinner!

No comments: