Sunday, April 11, 2010

30(ish) Day Progress Report

We've just finished our fifth week of our 90-day whipping, and can't believe we haven't missed a workout yet--Praise God!

Actual conversation taking place right now:
Michelle: Oh my gosh, these workouts are so fun! Chris, what do you want to say about it?

Chris: I don't know. Nothin'. I'm just gonna sit here and eat Twizzlers. Do we have any cake left?
So there's the proof--you can workout six days a week, still eat like poo, AND make a body difference :) :)

Day 1/Day30











Day 1/Day 30




Go ahead and gawk. Just say it. I'm getting man-arms :( I can't help it. I get muscles really fast even though I use a low weight. Chris said I'm the only person he's heard complaining about "getting too good of results" (which is not what I said, but that's how he interpreted it).

And this last picture is the most shocking. The most shocking and most disgusting. Seriously I gasped. I cringed. Then I showed my mom. She gasped and held her hand over her mouth like I showed her a picture of my arm cut off. Why do I have a man-back? Chris thinks it's funny and that I should keep working out hard "just to see what happens at the end of 90 days", like I'm a science experiment. But seriously, if this is how big I got in 30 days, I'm SCARED to find out what will happen in 60 more days.

I don't know how this happened! I guess the pull-ups? or the push-ups? If I don't even know how it happened, how can I keep from turning into a manlady?

:(



Aside from the manback, I love, love how fun and challenging the workouts are (and Tony Horton is a little easy on the eyes...AND funny...I'm a sucker for funny). It has been great investing this time with my sweetie (Chris, not Tony), and I'm so proud of him!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I think for the next set of pictures you take you should slap on some of that super dark orange self tanner on your man-arms and man-back before posing for the cam....

Shannon said...

Ok, seriously, I cannot believe the results after just one month! That's CRAZY! Both of you ... lookin' GOOOOD! WOWZA!

Can't wait to see what kind of awesome super-feminine-manly-woman you become! LOL!

Keep up the hard work!

Jonna Wilson said...

can I just say... "oh my gosh!!!" Wow!! Muscle woman!!! : )

Lisakay said...

You two look great! I am proud of both of you for all of your workin' out. Ranger is expecting a run with Chris this weekend.