Thursday, April 8, 2010

Does this hair make me look masculine?


I don't think so, either!

But Ethan would disagree. He walked in from school this afternoon, took one look at me sitting on the couch, twisted his face, and said, "Why did you cut your hair like that? It looks like a BOY!" (he wasn't used to the bangs, I guess)

Well, at least he was observant! That's more than I can say about myself!

And also, I don't give a hoot what anyone else says, Sadie Fair is the cutest dog in all the world to me and Ethan.
Even when she has the same look on her face as Pepe, the dog on the card Jenny sent me:
The inside says, "Pepe just figured out your age in people years."
Made me literally LOL!!! And that sent Audrey and Norah into hysterics. Best birthday gift so far!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm fairly certain that even if you gave yourself a buzz cut you STILL wouldn't look masculine. You happen to be one of the "girliest" girls I know! :D

Shannon said...

Oh, and one more thing ... I cannot comment on Sadie Fair's "beauty" (or lack thereof) ... my Teddy Justice McFreddy definitely isn't winning any awards for looks ... and has been described by the vet as "liver colored" ... ? :/

Jenny said...

Hahaha Yaaay!! I'm glad you liked my card :)

Happy Birthday Michelle!!

xoxox