Friday, April 9, 2010

33!


What a special day to turn 33!

All day I've had a verse running through my mind:
"I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live!" Psalm 104:33

I am incredibly blessed in Him; to Him I sing praise!!


In the tradition of my super fit Uncle Tom, I decided I'd challenge myself to 33 push-ups this morning. They are probably the worst push-ups in history, and I really think I could do better, but none the less, here they are.





Ethan picked me out a beautiful necklace.
Chris booked me a massage and gave me clothes cash...super fun!


We went to the Rangers game tonight

(Ethan in a cotton candy induced trance)








It was a SUPER fun game...The Rangers did great, which means I got to yell and scream A LOT...and that always makes for a fun game!
The night ended with "The best fireworks show in Texas".

I sat in the dark watching the fireworks and thought about the 33 years under my belt.
Tears welled up in my eyes because I know God loves me.
Honestly, I KNOW God loves me.
That's the best gift in all the world.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm so glad you had such a happy birthday! Great verse for your day!

Shannon said...

Ahhh, I loved every second of this post! Those pics of you and Ethan with the necklace ... esp. the 2nd one. Good grief I love that.

You are blessed ... and a blessing to others!

So glad you enjoyed your day!

Shannon said...

Oh, and I forgot to give props for the push-ups ... WOWEEE! WAY TO GO, 33yo super-mom! :D