Saturday, March 29, 2008

Poopy Projects


Here's Chris installing some new bolt locks (we decided to just do a couple bolts instead of all our handles at once). This was not one of his favorite jobs. In fact, I think his exact words were, "This kind of makes me want to say the "F" word." And by "F" word, he means "Fun", I think.


**If someone could tell me how to make my pictures face up and down, that'd be great**

With my mom coming next weekend, I had this sinking fear she would wander into our pantry to find Ethan a snack and then get lost, unable to find her way out! This would leave Ethan to fend for himself while I'm going down the zip line, having a slumber party with gal pals, and learning about God and Jesus at our Women's Retreat. Either that, or my mom would think I am disgusting. Sometimes I am. But I try to at least cover my tracks :)

About 45 minutes into it (ok, who am I kidding...15 minutes), I was bored and ready to quit. But, that would leave my kitchen looking like this:



Two big trash bags and several hours later: Yayy!!

Best find: Ethan's Popeye Smarties dispenser. He's been looking for that thing for forever!

Most surprising find: Products that had expired in 2004. Could this be the reason Chris doesn't care for my cooking? hmmmm....kind of makes me wonder..... Come to think of it, I think I was a better cook 4 years ago. my goodness.

Anyway, a productive day, but not our idea of fun. Ethan had a good time, though...he got to eat all the random candy he found from our pantry AND go to Home Depot THREE times with Daddy.







No comments: