Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Collection of Randomness...

We had a playdate at Thatcher's house yesterday, and Ethan was inseparable with the rifle and the car pumper. Thankfully, nobody else wanted them, so Ethan was at peace with all friends.

Chris brought me Godiva truffles and Ethan chocolate covered pretzels. He is just that sweet.

Last night, Ethan was most excited to get to wake up and play with the baby powder he found in the cabinet just before his shower.

This morning, he remembered he was excited about the baby powder.

Ethan spent a lot of time in the backyard throwing baby powder on Ranger. She still stinks. Ethan smells good.

Ethan: "Mommy, your eyes are black just like Ollie's!"
Me: (in my head: Not sure how I feel about having my eyes compared to the chihuahua's).

We found a grasshopper:



Ethan likes gourmet olives from the olive bar, and also snacking on fresh herbs from my herb garden.

I worked out today for the first time in about a month. I'm sick of all my workout DVDs, but also can't find one to buy that I think I will like. Loosing motivation for summer.....

Lunch is ready: Fish sticks, carrot sticks, and peas.

What a normal, normal life we lead....

No comments: