Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I must be starting to S.H.O.W.!!!


Ethan with his hand on my bare belly:

"Whoa, Mommy, your belly is getting bigger!"

(applies slight pressure) "Breathe dooown."

(Mommy sucks in best as I can) "You're doing great." (matter of factly)

"Now big again."

Yippeee!! I love a pregnant belly and not a pooch! It's getting there.

Now, I'm off to obsess about feeling those babies move. Today I got some good strong movement :)

Anatomy and gender scan is scheduled for Friday, October 17. Please be in prayer for these little ones to be perfectly healthy and for the anxiety I feel about finding something wrong.

3 comments:

Linsi said...

I pray for peace beyond comprehension for you in Jesus name! :) I claim that your twins are healthy and whole and without any complication in the name of Jesus as well! :) You are in our prayers and so glad to hear your updates :)
Linsi

Sarah said...

We are lifting up the twins and Mommy and Daddy, too! Remember to HOPE (romans 7:24-25) and not FEAR. His perfect love casts out fear!!!!

We love you guys!!!!

Unknown said...

Look at the BABY BUMP!!!!! LOVE IT!!