Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BUNK BED & 25 Weeks


We are still quite a work in progress, but Ethan's room got a good start today! He is SO excited to sleep in his bunk bed (I, on the other hand, am REALLY nervous about it...). He loves, loves, loves his desk and has been playing "office" all night. We are excited for him to be getting his own little work space!

**He had a "great idea"---"I know, you could move your computer onto my desk in my room, then if you need to check your email, you can come in!"


The walls look gray, but they are actually blue.


Ethan wanted me to take this picture of him "sleeping". He made the snoring noises to go along with it.

25 weeks...34 inches...hope that's growth, not bloat (I didn't measure until last thing before bed)


Off topic****How come nobody told me that the turkey takes TWO to FIVE days to defrost??? I hope a warm turkey bath tomorrow takes care of it!****

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, Zachariah will be so jealous. He wants a bunk bed so bad! When will you be doing the twins' room? I can't wait to see what it will look like! You are so great at that!!

myfriar said...

Thanks, Sarah! Ethan loves his bed...but he still comes in to cuddle with me in the early morning hours, so it's not cool enough to stay in until the "official morning".

The nursery is a demolish zone right now. We have been sorting stuff for days so we can get things cleared out and moved into a different part of the house. ick. Can't wait for that to be done!!