Friday, May 29, 2009

Photo Update!

Audrey and Mommy
(I like this funky pic of Audrey)



Ethan has us take pictures of so many "neat" things he finds!




Just Ethan


Funny thing that happened to us (funny to me, anyway...)
Ethan and I went exploring at the park. And by "exploring", I mean "finding a tree for him to tinkle behind".
Instead, we slid down a muddy hill on accident.
We went home to tinkle.





First time to swim this summer!!!
Norah slept the whole time.
Audrey was ready to swim!

Audrey stayed in the water until her toes turned to raisins!


Audrey with Sophie the Giraffe



Last day of school with the best teachers, EVER!!
Ms. Joey and Ms. Amy

Audrey


Norah was amazed by the exersaucer



Our Asian boy. I love that he loves to eat rolls with his chopsticks!
(Yes, those are the SAME too-small firefighter pjs...We can't talk him out of wearing them, even in the heat of summer...)


This is how we roll



Audrey and Norah 4 months old

My night and day TWINS!

Audrey



SPLASH DAY






Look at those kissable cheeks!


Mother's Day




Norah



Cute little sunbathers



Audrey trying out her new hat and bathing suit


Audrey


Norah
with an unattractive pool of spit

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Love them ALL!!!! SO CUTE!!!

Lizze said...

I love all the pics. I can't believe how big the girls are getting!

kellbelle96 said...

So cute!! :)

Kami said...

They are getting so big!!! All of them. And you look so good for having twins!! I'm jealous!!

Kami

Shannon said...

I think the muddy bums are my fave. That's awesome. Haha. Oh, and the "I'm not a boy" bib is priceless. (So is the little girl wearing it, of course.)

GREAT pics!