Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happening right now...

I'm sitting with Ethan having dinner. It's taking FOREVER (those who know him, know that eating is not on his high list of priorities). I've long finished my dinner and the riveting conversation has died off. In an attempt to encourage him, I turned to him and looked him solemnly in the eyes, "Honey, people who don't eat get sick and die." He looked at me and said, "But don't you want to go up to heaven and see what it looks like?" Not the response that I was looking for, but the kid's got a point!

Alright, bitty babies are fussing and I think I will bathe them now.

Ethan will have to finish that bowl of pasta on his own.

Hey, look at that---he's finished! :) Praise God!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

HA. Okay, now I don't feel as bad about telling Brenna the other day that if she didn't come RIGHT NOW and let me spray the cut on her toe with the antiseptic spray, it would fall off and she wouldn't be able to swim at swim lessons anymore. HAAAA.

Kami said...

Oh my goodness! Your posts about Ethan crack me up! He is such a funny kid! They always say, kids say the darndest things! LOL

Kami