Thursday, July 2, 2009

The New Age of Nose Sucking

The old school nasal aspirators from the hospital don't cut it anymore....






Some one had to go and invent THIS:

http://scribalterror.blogs.com/scribal_terror/images/2007/05/25/homepicture.jpg

Note the parent applying the "correct amount of suction" through her mouth to get the mochos out. The child looks happy, doesn't she? I know it looks gross, but apparently it's all the rage in nose sucking.

Chris just says to me, "You're not gonna buy one of those, are you?"..... Maybe....

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Shannon said...

Oh, uck. I think I did, too.

Jenny said...

That makes me wanna barf....ew. That image is forever burned into my brain :(

Lizze said...

Yuk, I think I'll stick with the bulb aspirator

kellbelle96 said...

That is so gross!