Saturday, July 25, 2009

THOSE glory days are over

We've kind of been noticing more and more how OLD we're getting.

Case in point:

The kids and I met up with some friends at the lake yesterday for swimming. Our friend Craig was within earshot of a group of teenage guys who, apparently, were waiting for some young knock-out in a white Durango...

So, I come driving up in our Durango and Craig overhears, "She's here! She's here!"

I step out of the car.

Craig overhears, "Oh man, it's a mom!"

Jeesh, you'd think I was wearing Mom Jeans or something!

Sorry to disappoint, guys, but no sweat off my back. I've got a pretty amazing hubby AND a 4-year-old who tells me how pretty AND skinny I am almost daily :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

HAAAAAAA!!!

Well I happen to think you're one hot mama. At least Ethan knows what's up!

:)

Kami said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is hilarious! You are one hot momma!!! I wish I looked like you! I'm already ballooning everywhere and I am only 12 weeks along with my twins.

Kami

Linsi said...

Girl, you're gorgeous inside and out! :)