Sunday, August 16, 2009

Because the E-Man is sleeping and the girls are busy...

Ethan is soooo proud of his new soccer cleats, shin guards, and socks! He starts practice tomorrow! I think he's got a thing or two coming his way because he always tells me, "I'm the BEST soccer player, am I. I know how to do EVERYTHING!" We're working on humility....



"Beach" (TX style) with the family.......and with friends



???

Playing Star Wars

Claudia's identical twin girls, who are 2 weeks younger than A&N

New library card and first choice of book








3 comments:

Lisakay said...

Love the pictures! I am sooo excited for Ethan to start soccer. If he wants some practice tell him his Auntie will come play with him :).

Shannon said...

I love picture posts - these are FABULOUS. I love, love, love the one with Ethan sitting w/ the girls.

So fun he's starting soccer. I'm debating whether to put B in soccer or t-ball at the Rec Center (not a "league" - just beginners classes). She's pretty good at t-ball already - I think she might enjoy that.

kellbelle96 said...

Great pictures!!

Ethan will love soccer...Rylee starts her 2nd season next week...so fun! :)