Thursday, August 20, 2009

Confession about my attire

This is making me giggle right now.

It's 12:15 and I'm JUST now getting dressed...I know, I know, pretty pathetic, but until you've walked in my shoes..... I digress...

So, I'm picking out my outfit: Workout pants, workout tank, tennis. Why? I haven't worked out since the girls were born. My secret? I sometimes pick this type of outfit so I feel more "put together" when I'm NOT wearing make-up ;) I figure when I go out in public, if I look all shabby in the face and hair, it's more acceptable because, "Hey, that girl just came from the gym!" :)

3 comments:

kellbelle96 said...

You're too funny Michelle! :)
I'm sure you still look fantastic without makeup.

Shannon said...

"I figure when I go out in public, if I look all shabby in the face and hair, it's more acceptable because, "Hey, that girl just came from the gym!"

LOL! Love it. Nice strategy.

Lizze said...

I wear those kind of outfits because I STILL can't fit in my pre-pregnancy clothes - I wonder if people think I just came from the gym - that's a nice thought since I can't remember the last time I was in the gym!