Thursday, July 22, 2010

I wish I could have just one more baby...

Just one more baby, one more pregnancy, so I could have one of these....



The Placenta Teddy Bear

What's more cuddly than a placenta? Not only must you cut, cure and emulsify the organ, you have to actually sew it into the teddy bear using this kit.


Raise your hand if you threw up in your mouth a little, as I just did.

Here's a link to the rest of some out-of-the-ordinary baby/parenting products...have a giggle! And I must confess to owning one of these, but I'll let you guess which one.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

*Raising Hand - TOTALLY just barfed. UGHGHGH*

Okay, I can't decide which one you have, but I'm guessing that you either had the pee pee tee pee for Ethan, or the harness (or harnesses, in your case).

We have the "Doggy Backpack" leash ... I'm all for them in crowded places! :)

Lisakay said...

Ok I am seriously grossed out!

Lizze said...

That is nasty!!!!! And I am going to vote for the battery operated nasal aspirator.

kellbelle96 said...

That is so gross! My question is WHY?!

Lisakay said...

I just looked at the other items and I think the pacifier is kinda cute. My guess is the nasal aspirator though.

Heather said...

As I read that I thought, I'm going to throw up in my mouth a little...and lo and behold, you read my mind.

Just passin' through :)