Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nursery Progress and 27 Weeks

I have the best in-laws in all the world! Mom, Dad, and Lisa Collins (soon-to-be-Teuber) came out this week to help prep the nursery. Along with Chris, they did SO much work. I don't have current pics yet, but here's some progress.

Dad and Chris putting together the new crib

Big Brother doing his part




The painting is done, both cribs and the changing table put together, shelves in the closet, new switch plates, and a pretty cover has been sewn for the glider and ottoman. Yippee!!


27 weeks--34.5 inches again
Dr. update: Sonograms and Dr. meeting every-other-week (that means weekly appointments now!).

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey Michelle!

The nursery looks great so far! What a great ceiling ... I want that room!

The colors are basically the same that we did in Brenna's room in our new house ... hers is aloe essence green on the bottom and what looks like the same pink as yours on the top half ... separated by a white chair rail. Great choices!!! :D

You look fab. I'm still jealous of your nice, smooth, SMALL belly. I'm 10 weeks behind you with ONE and I look like I swallowed a deformed basketball!! LOL.