Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ultrasound Yesterday

We were happy to see our girls again yesterday! Baby A (the calm one) was still vertex (head down), and Baby B (the crazy girl) flipped back to breech....but I'm pretty sure I felt her peddle her way back down again last night. Or she was having a dance party on A....

This sono tech was relatively new (graduated in January) and she was SO surprised that their measurements were exactly the same. They both weighed about 2 lbs, 11 oz and measured almost a full week ahead of their gestational age (I'm 28 weeks; the babies measured over 29 weeks).

The doctor was pleased and we're all set to see him again next week :) Praise the Lord for great appointments!!

2 comments:

Jonna Wilson said...

Yeah! That is a praise! I bet you can really feel them!!! It almost makes me hurt a little! : )

Sarah said...

Almost 30 weeks!!!!! You're almost there!!!!! Oh my goodness - we're praying fervently for ya'll!!! :) :) :) :) Can't wait!!