Friday, September 11, 2009

Bedtime Giggles

A little pre-bedtime *jocularity. If only it were this *jovial around here 24/7 :) *That's some vocabulary fun for my little friend, ZZ ;)

It almost (almost, but seriously, not quite) makes me not want them to go to sleep.


These jammies were a bargain at Children's Place--A buck 99! I love these pj's--great, snuggly fit and a zipper. We now own 4 pair in their current size and 2 pair for the next size up.



What? You don't recognize Ethan's pajamas? Where have you been over the last 3 years?

I promise, folks, off the top of my head I can think of the following pj's he owns which are his size: Transformers, Batman, Cars, Astronauts, Dinosaurs
He claims these are his favorites because he likes the buttons. Someone direct me to a pair of button-down jammies, stat!!!

2 comments:

Kami said...

I just love seeing pictures of your family. You all are just so darn beautiful!!!

Kami

Sarah said...

Michelle - those pictures are priceless!!!!! Ethan is such an awesome big bro! btw, later ZZ told me he learned "hypothesis" from Dinosaur Train. So, yay me for letting him watch too much tv...haha