Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Date Night!

Thanks, Mom, for sending us out on a date, and holding us to a promise to do something fun!

Thanks, Rachelle, for offering to keep our little ones and making us feel so comfortable stepping out for a couple hours!

Thanks, kids, for not sending Ms. Rachelle to the loony bin (as far as I'm aware, at least!).

Thanks, Chris, for being cute and making me laugh at dinner. I'm so glad I got to marry my best friend!

Thanks, God, for how you've blessed us so!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww - great picture. Date ... what's that? :> Actually, my mom is coming next month and we're hoping for at least a kid-free dinner then. It has been WAY too long. Yey for best friend hubbies! :)

kellbelle96 said...

Very sweet! :)

It is a blessed thing to be married to your best friend, isn't it?! :)