Friday, September 25, 2009

When "It was an accident" means "Get your camera!"

This little guy was out spraying ants...I leave for one second to throw away a popsicle wrapper, and Ethan meets me with that look all us moms know...wide, solemn eyes, crinkled forehead, curled mouth..."It was an accident!"


When I turned the corner and saw the girls, I could not help but bust out laughing. Honestly, this was the LAST thing I needed on my plate this evening, but it was pretty funny...and the girls thought so, too.

(Audrey has that look on her face b/c of the way she likes to talk these days...everything is all about the "p" and "m" sound...)

Ethan was trying to spray ants in the rocks on the patio, but the mud flew up and splattered the girls....in the outfits they were wearing for the FIRST TIME today, of course....



I was on the fence about going to Ethan's karate lessons tonight since I was pretty worn out (recovering from a stomach bug and not quite up to hauling everyone out for another trip). Let's just say, after I saw this, I knew we were going to play hooky tonight ;)

No comments: