Wednesday, February 17, 2010

C'mon, I HAD to!

So, I threw a shirt on Audrey and caught a bit of her first steps. It doesn't quite capture the excitement and essence of her diapey vids, but at least I'm not screaming (as much) :)



Norah took her first steps just before her birthday, so within only a few weeks, she has gone from crawling/walking to almost exclusive walking. I would expect the same thing from Audrey...so it looks like we are gearing up for a super duper fun spring with lots of playing at the park! Yippeeee!!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Aww, I'm so glad you posted this! Made my night ... off to bed with a giant smile on my face. Your giddiness, combined w/ Norah's giddiness ... ahhh, too much. :D Love it.

Sisrea said...

don't you just love it!! Maya is getting smother with the walking and Aurora is like Audrey, getting there but it is soooo cute!

Sarah said...

omg!! I'm crying!!!! I want to be in your family - you guys are so much fun!!!!

And YAY AUDREY GIRL!!!!!!