Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's a Lovely Gift

I'm not sure what's gotten into Chris lately, but I am certainly not complaining! Not only has he brought me flowers TWICE this month--romantic red roses and happy yellow tulips--he also got me this fantastic gift:

It's a ParkingTarget, and it gives me a little bump to know when to stop my car. That's important because I have to pull in super duper tight in order to fit:And the wall is not really a legitimate stopper:

So as long as my left tire actually hits the ParkingTarget, which I've only missed like 1.5 times (that's one-and-a-half, not fifteen), I'm golden! And that's good for mine and Chris' relationship.....He doesn't appreciate me hitting the walls and cabinets or closing the garage door on the back bumper, and I don't appreciate getting harassed about it--it's HARD to park my car--so the ParkingTarget is quite a gift of love.

Thank you, my sweetness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
I want to know if the one and a half times included the 3 times you missed when I was there. Just kidding.
Love, dad

myfriar said...

"PRACTICE RUNS" do NOT count :)

ha,ha...made me laugh out loud!

Shannon said...

Your dad made ME LOL, too! Haaaa.