Friday, February 27, 2009

Chris in his office

I just thought this was cute :)

Does it look like he has to fly with his leg all bunched up?
ALSO....Chris just called Audrey's nurse...still no apnea episodes since getting in her wedge on Wednesday!! Please keep praying for her! I will try to post pictures of her little nook at the hospital. It's hilarious! She has a big girl crib with pictures, toys, and her wedge. They even hung all her clothes. She has been getting quite a bit of attention, and we joke that she won't want to come home with all that spoiling! This, too, is an answer to the prayers to ease my sadness about her being in a hospital instead of home with her family. It does my heart good to see her getting showered with love!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

He's driving with his knees! I totally do that all the time. ;)

ZZ thought this picture was really neat! He said he wants to be a pilot when he grows up.

Yay for Audrey!!! We are so proud of her!!

kellbelle96 said...

Great news...we will keep praying!

I'm sure the NICU nurses that have fallen in love with your sweet little Audrey (and Norah, too) will be forever part of your family. :) Such a blessing to know that she is in such wonderful, loving hands while away from home. Please let the nurses know that they too are in our prayers. :)

elkinr said...

Hi Michelle and Chris:

As co-inventor of the RES-Q Wedge and as a pediatric occupational therapist who works in the NICU, I often lecture to NICU's all over the nation about the RES-Q Wedge. I was wondering if you would allow me to use Audrey's pictures on the wedge in my Power Point presentation and possibly on the RES-Q Infant Wedge Web site? We might need to line up an agent...lol! She is adorable and I wanted to see if you both were okay with us using her picture.

Thanks,

Robynne Elkin
www.resqwedge.com
resqwedge@gmail.com