Saturday, February 28, 2009

Knock on wood...

The doctors are saying MONDAY is the Big Day for Audrey.... Tomorrow (Sunday) is the end of her "5 day countdown", in which she goes 5 consecutive days without an apnea (breathing) or bradycardia (heart rate) issue. Someone please remind me that walking on egg shells and holding my breath every time we get an update from the NICU is the opposite of trusting in God!

I don't even have to ask......Y'all know what to keep doing!!!! Blessings!!!!!

(did you notice we didn't even mention the "h" word (as in, she's coming "h")?? I'm pretty sure believing in the power of jinx is also a poor assertion of faith.... I'm so glad God loves me and is in control despite me getting the sillies.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! All we can do is pray :)

Kami said...

I am praying so hard for your family!!!! I hope baby girl gets to come home Monday!!! Keep us posted!

Kami

Sarah said...

oh! oh! oh! Praying for Monday!!!!