Sunday, February 15, 2009

Norah came home today!!

I'll try to upload pictures sometime in the next 6-8 months ;)

Keep praying for our sweet Audrey...one doctor says soon (in fact, he says she should already be out the door), the other doctor doesn't say much, so we're still in the dark. She just needs to perfect her suck, swallow, breathe pattern during her feedings so she maintains her heart rate and doesn't choke.

Ethan is doing great. I can't believe how much I love my son.

The Lord is good and His mercy endures forever!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY!!! Praise God!!!!!

Lizze said...

Praise the Lord! I am SOOOO excited. I'll keep praying for Audrey.

kellbelle96 said...

YAY! I am sooo happy for you...how great it must feel to finally have sweet Norah home! :) We will keep praying for Audrey's homecoming to be very soon.

Sarah said...

I'm hoping that the lack of news means you're busy with Audrey coming home? Surely you wouldn't leave us hanging!!!!!

We're praying for all 5 of you!!!