Monday, February 2, 2009

11 Days Down

Ethan sitting in Sadie's new bed holding a skeleton hand & watching cartoons.... just thought that was funny...

Norah after her bath...fuzzy hair

Grandma & Norah


I hope this isn't an indication of her future personality!
(It was actually the beginning of a yawn)


Norah just kickin' it


Norah & Audrey


Audrey & Norah


Sweet Audrey sleeping


And in other happy news, I saw my doctor today and had a lab draw. He is confident my enzyme and bile salt levels will show normal, but I won't get official results for another couple days. AND, while I miss being pregnant SO MUCH (but so glad to know my sweet girls are safe and healthy), it feels good to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight :) Not bad for 11 days postpartum. It's nice to have a selection of shirts and jeans again.

4 comments:

Kami said...

I am so jealous of you. You are so stunning. I am going to be a house if I become pregnant!!! Your baby girls are so beautiful!!

Kami

Lizze said...

Too, too cute. And Oh my gosh, you are at pre-pregnancy weight. I think I might have to cry - I have a felling that will take me a minimum of 3-6 months!

Shannon said...

Oh my golly - they are so stinkin' precious!! The difference in their hair is hysterical! I love it!

Still praying for you all, and anxiously awaiting the day I open the blog and find out you're all home together as a family of 5. God bless you all!!!

kellbelle96 said...

These pictures are so precious! Such beautiful little girls that you have been blessed with!
And congrats on being back to your pre-pregnancy weight! And I thought I did good by doing it each time by 5 weeks postpartum! :)